Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hispanic Children's Program

While serving at the Training Center, I was blessed to be a part of the Hispanic ministry on Saturday afternoons. For a number of months I helped to teach Bible lessons and character qualities to the children and organized crafts, skits, and game times. My heart was stolen by so many of the children and I enjoyed getting to know some of the other ITC staff as we served together! God has SO blessed ITC's Hispanic ministry, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be a small part of it.

Skit time--acting out the parable of the talents

One of my favorite little boys, Manwell, and I

Another favorite, Jean-Carlo (Manwell's brother)

Mary, Hannah, Abby, Laurie, and Jacqueline -- some of the staff that helped out with the Children's Program

No comments: