Saturday, June 21, 2008

EQUIP Update

A quick update on my time at the Training Center... here are a couple of pictures from training and my two service practicums...

The Indianapolis Training Center--my "home" for the last nine months

My EQUIP team: Autumn, Rachael, Annabella, Faith, and I --in"normal" clothes because we were en route on a
Journey to the Heart =)

My family came to visit for my promotion--this is actually one of the few pictures that I have of myself in my blue and khaki uniform!


This wasn't my room during training, but of the eight rooms on three different floors that I've lived in, this was the suite of rooms that I was in for the longest amount of time. I've shared this room with seven different girls!

Just thought I'd throw this picture in...a beautiful bouquet of flowers that I found waiting for me at the Front Desk one day...there's nothing like a vase of flowers on one's windowsill to add a touch of hospitality and home to one's room!

No comments: