Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Week Away...

I was blessed this last week to spend some time with my sister and her family in Pennsylvania... Their farm is situated deep in the country, near the edge of a large Amish community, so I took great delight this week in doing things I loved but couldn't do in the city. =) Going barefoot all day long and laying down in the grass with an ice cream cone after spending a couple of hours hoeing my sister's garden were probably my favorite! And Anna kept telling me that she wanted me to stay "forever and ever..." It was a great week--even with the lack of sleep and all the rain!--thanks for letting me come and stay with you, Josh and Suzi!


Little Becca being her silly self at the Lake.






Anna and one of her precious kittens--she's very responsible in taking care of them! She'll often be heard saying, "Mommy, my kitties need me! I have to help them!" =)



1 comment:

Nate Paine said...

We missed you Sara!!!! But, glad you got away to be with Susy and Family. :) Love Mrs. Paine