Saturday, June 13, 2009


"...[Lord] I am continually with You: You have held me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel...Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is no one on earth that I desire beside You. My flesh and my heart fails: but You are the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever...It is good for me to draw near to You, my God: I have put my trust in You, that I may declare all Your works." Psalm 73:23-28
. . . . .
I like change. At least when I'm the one doing the changing. =) I love to visit new places, make new things, rearrange furniture (I used to do this ALL the time!) and redecorate rooms, wear my sisters' clothes, fix my hair curly or straight, and be random every once in a while--all just for something different. And this morning I felt like doing something a little different, thus a few modifications. So now you may all comment as often as you'd like! ;-) Happy Saturday!